Old reports were in Python and had limited information they wanted to have more flexibility with the data and reports
- For executive and merchants, a new report design was introduced, and all current reports were migrated into it. The reports can be expanded to enable for the quick introduction of additional features.
- Visualization of data to make better company decisions has been approved by merchants and CEOs.
- Merchants may track everything from business process outcomes to financial performance to KPIs.
- Visualize the reports for merchant and executive so that they can track their success in the present and in the past.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) for the merchants and executives so that they can utilize it by improving everyday operations.
- Improve user experience by making all reports responsive and cross-browser compatible.
- Created an application that enables for the automatic production of reports based on merchant-specific queries.
- More capability should be added so that merchants can filter data as needed to check for processed cancelled refunded transactions and so on.
- Created a very flexible design to assist the merchants in presenting the results in a unique and appealing manner to customers.
- Enabled mobile report access to Dashboards.
- Dashboards are compatible with German, French, Italian, Danish, Welsh, and Dutch.